2011年4月24日 星期日

I am coming back !!!


Hi Everybody,

I have been quiet for months fighting myself with the devil of fate. We have come to a temporary rest. Neither party has won or lost. Our war will continue sometimes in future.I an a great fighter. I will fight to my eternity.

A good news for my friends. I will be starting off with my my music and arts activities again. I will be stationed myself in a music and arts Studio : Canno Music and Arts. It is a very good place to start off your music/arts learning. Please come and join us with music, paintings and all arts. The address is Unit C, 1/f., Jolly Garden. Just at the entrance of Chun Fat Garden, ie. close to Broadway Cinema and Kubrick. Your enquiry are always welcome. Hope to see you soon. I willkeep you informed and prompt you all for my future activities, acts, events. Write me please.

All the best,

oswald

沒有留言:

張貼留言