2011年12月23日 星期五

Short Notes on The Two Oceans

I refer to The Art Exhibition by Edward Cheung and the guitar performance by Chow Kai Leung at Bauhaus Art House this evening, 23 Dec 2011.

I must say I have a calm and sweet evening with paintings, installations and music. What a coincidence they merge into each other perfectly well. Edward's works are actually like the waves of the ocean, one comes after another, and there are ripples in between. You got to look at it, look into it and look behind it. You even need to search it for there are so much which are hidden. There are so much to say and it allows you a big gap for free thinking. With the guitar music by Stephen, (his playing is super) it is again textured layers by layers (parts), It is much in harmony with Edward's installations that have brought me a new experience in arts appreciations. It has been long that I have had not such a nice time with music singing and travelling in the air so freely and boundlessly and also with the warm and sun-ray filled notes by the South American Guitars writers.

Bauhaus Art House is a good place for "Salon-Type" arts performances. I hope to see more to come.

.

沒有留言:

張貼留言