2011年2月24日 星期四

My message,

I love Music,
I love Arts,
I love Nature,
I love Animals,
I love anything that is natural, TRUE and not artificial.

TRUE, this thing is really tough,

So I find it hard to be accepted, by this world.
Nevertheless, I feel happy and content,
Though I feel hungry sometimes.

For the past two months, I am unable to put up any performances
because financially I am not capable.
I will not give up, please wait a little bit.

In oder to get and save money for my ideas, I need to work very hard.
And, to do some extra sales as follows.

I have organic strawberry (local) to sell. HK40 per box, about 12 pieces.
Actually it is almost running out of season.

My sister and sister-in-law are very good at making cakes. And they
promise me to make cakes for me to sell. So a 1.5 lb (approximately)
cream cake is at HK 350. You need to collect them at Jordan MTR.
They are really good products.

Call me 9428 2283 or email me so that I can arrange them for you.

Thank you.

oswald

沒有留言:

張貼留言