2011年7月3日 星期日

In Memory of Chopin - Thank you!

Hi,

The 5th Music/art performance was successfully completed this evening.

I want to thank all those who had attended this concert and specially all those who have taken part in the performance and I wish to apolgise for my very bad performance of the two pieces by Chopin.

The following are the performers ( in random order):

Chloe, Belle, Millie, Miu Chi, Tak Shing, Chris, 鴻飛, 錦紅*, 曉嵐, Kelly, Stephy, Fanny** and oswald.

* I apologise it was my fault to have missed addressing 錦紅 to the stage.
** Fanny left early so she also missed the performance.

Special thanks to my sisters Christine and Molly who catered and sponsor the party the snacks.

Also thanks must goto the daddies and Mummies who have taken their children to this concert and allowed them to take part in the performance.

Lastly, I must say thanks to Miu Chi and Richard who provided ground and facilites free of charge for our performance.

oswald

沒有留言:

張貼留言