2010年9月18日 星期六

Music event - 17 Sept., 2010

Thank you for those who attended and took part in this music event. It has a been a lovely evening for music lovers and music makers.  I will try my best to do even better in the next events to come. Your supports will be much appreciated.

The performance was originally designed as a duet by Henry (the harpist) and Hank (the guitaist) but it turned out to becoome a trio with  Neil's (the double bass Cellist) joining in. Of course a true "Bass" is wonderful for music making.

One advantage of his type of small group performance is that artists and audience can get very close together. And one may find it real musical in enviroment like this.

If you have any commence or suggestions please do write to me in this blog or send your email to Sharegivetake@gmai. com or my personal mail oswaldhilda@gmail.com. If you like to make a contribution of any sort please inform me direct through my mail boxes.

Watch out for the next event which is planned to lauch on late October, 2010.

Thanks.

oswald

沒有留言:

張貼留言