2010年8月26日 星期四

This post shoulde be dated back to 10 Aug 2010

Hi,

Crazy oswald is here.

Yes, this is my new idea. Bringing music/arts into a very small bookshop/bookcafe. This is my first arrangement and the future output will be different from time to time depends on the types of ideas getting into my impractical mind. I need your support. I mean for Arts and Music so come and join us and share our joys. Of course I cannot do my job with an empty stomach. All musicians need to be paid in some way, though at the beginning it may be very disgraceful. You can support us by vuluntary contributions.


Event: Duet - playing oldies with a touch in French
Musicians: Yanice - violinist/vocalist, Nobel - Guitarist
MC and narrator: oswald
Venue: 序言書室
Time and Date: 2100-2300 hours, Friday, 26 Aug 2010 for future events.
Capacity - 20-25 standing.
Manner: casual but repects should be paid to the artists when the performance is on.
Participation: 10-15 minutes audienece cross-overs.
Contributions : 1. for the show, you can make it on site in the evening of performance.
2. to support my future events please pay in my bank account Hang Seng 205 070287 882 chan oswald pak fung. All receipts(names and amounts) will be
publicised in my blog.

Hoping to see you there, no reservation is required. Soft drinks are availble at low costs. If you like you can send me your names and contacts so that I can include them
in my mailing list for future events. If you are artists and hoping to making performances in this kind of performance please feel free to contact me by email.

Thank you.

AND ...... my friend Polly sent me this, why not come and join us and share the high culture in town :


主題: 傾愛之城,藏身之所
日期:日期:2010.8.14(SAT)3:00pm - 4:30pm
地點:油麻地kubrick -油麻地眾坊街3號駿發花園H2地舖
新書發佈會,除了講座,還有甚麼可能?明明是小說,可以唸一些詩嗎?可以朗誦小說選段嗎?可以玩些音樂,來點即興的元素如話劇嗎?或者作者張開耳朵,聽聽讀者,對於《親密距離》、愛情、城市、身體之種種,有甚麼話說?當然,作者自己也會現身說法.期待你來,將它變得更別出心裁。
Program
1. Theme Song "Fort, Da"
蔡以瓦(Eva Tsai)作曲、演奏
2. 《那年不過十七歲》五分鐘音樂劇播放
風采中學創作、演繹(第七屆香港文學節「香港文學作品演繹比賽」冠軍(中學組)作品)
3. 讀詩〈愛情獨舞〉(by潘國靈)
4. 小說〈遊戲〉聲演
聲演者:Polly Ho, Florence Ng, Lawrence Pun
5. 小說〈波士頓與紅磚屋〉片段朗讀
朗讀者:潘國靈
作曲及音樂伴奏:蔡以瓦(Eva Tsai)
6.讀詩〈身體微塵〉(by潘國靈)
7.作者創作談及讀者分享

oswald

沒有留言:

張貼留言